The Greater Livingston County Arts Council (GLCAC) was organized in 2016 with the purpose providing opportunities for growth and appreciation of the visual fine arts through exhibitions and programs in Pontiac, Illinois and the surrounding communities.
The GLCAC is proud to share the following art spaces with the greater Livingston County area:
- Retail Art Gallery: Displaying and selling original fine art from artist members
- Joe Bailey Gallery: Displaying art shows on a monthly rotation
- Classroom and Pottery Studio: Offering classes, workshops, and group events
- Artist Studios: Studio space for rent in the upper level of the building
Today the GLCAC is home to 50 artist members and 15 patrons. Membership is open to adult individuals (age 21 or older), organizations, and corporations in the greater Livingston County area who are interested in the arts. The GLCAC Board determines membership, dues, and privileges.
Board Members and 501(c)3
The Greater Livingston County Arts Council (GLCAC) is a 501(c)3 Illinois not-for-profit organized in 2016 to provide arts education and exhibition in the greater Livingston County community.
- President: Vickie Fitzgerald
- Secretary: Nancy Flessner
- Treasurer: Pam Beeson
- Members at Large: Brenda Thompson, Brian Gabor, Patty Mackinson